Mineral Resources is a locally-owned and operated oil and gas company based out of Greeley, Colorado. We are a family-oriented, privately-owned company that believes in employee growth and development. We encourage individuality and we want to ensure that team members have a balanced lifestyle that they can enjoy.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Land Manager to oversee in-house and field land teams. The land manager will be responsible for guiding, participating in and implementing all land related functions including title initiation and review, division of interest verification, curative directives, leasing programs, lease acquisitions and mineral purchase efforts.
This role will report to the Executive Vice President.
- Ensure proper payment on existing assets and direct due diligence processes on potential acquisitions.
- Assist and participate in the development of lease agreements, mineral deeds, purchase and sale agreements, pooling orders, publicly recorded well forms, and all other land related documents common in the industry.
- Work with attorneys to help in the generation and review documentation associated with land transactions including farm-ins and farm-outs, JV Drillco, and surface use agreements.
- Lead GIS mapping efforts, as well as efforts on potential acquisitions in multiple basins.
- Provide administrative support and oversee all land/title record keeping.
- Collaborate with operators, mineral owners, brokers, and other business partners, as well as internal engineering and accounting staff.
- Must have prior experience working with an upstream oil and gas company in the land department.
- See knock-out questions.
- Must have competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher, Access, Adobe, and land management software (P2 Experience highly desirable).
- Experience with GIS mapping is highly desirable.
- Ability to act independently and make decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as people management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to switch gears, change directives and plans quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields preferred.
Salary Range: $80,000-$120,000
Mineral Resources offers a flexible work environment, competitive compensation, internal mobility, PTO and medical benefits.
Mineral Resources is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an environment of inclusion for all employees.